|How do I reset the CMOS Battery on my P775DM3?|
Jan 25, 2017
A technician while providing support may ask you to reset your CMOS Battery. Occasionally the CMOS Battery is not holding configuration settings or the settings generally maintained using power from the CMOS Battery are corrupted.
Fortunately resetting your CMOS Battery is very easy and no longer requires disassembling your notebook.
1) Hold down FN+D, and press the power button on
3) Continue to hold the FN+D buttons for 20 seconds
4) A blue box with information in it will appear on your screen, press enter and the system will reboot.
5) Press F2 and go to bios, set the date and time.
6) Then press F3 to load defaults, save and exit bios.
Your CMOS setting have now been re-set.
Any problems or questions about this process please speak to a Eurocom Technician
|Who do I contact to get some help with my Clevo/Sager Notebook upgrades?|
Jun 15, 2015
If you have any questions or would like some assistance with your upgrade, please fill in this Support Request Form and our Support team would be happy to assist you!
Support Request Form