|Aug 16, 2016
Eurocom launches NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 single and SLI graphics in line of new Pascal Supercomputer-class laptops.
Eurocom is launching the fully upgradeable 17.3” Sky X9E2 with support for dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 SLI graphics and the Tornado F5 with support for single NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 and 1060 graphics.
The Sky X9E2 is a VR Ready super high performance supercomputer laptop. Packing a desktop CPU and dual desktop GPU cooled with liquid metal paste, and supported by an unlocked system BIOS, overclocking a laptop has never been so easy.
The EUROCOM Sky X9E2 is directed towards individual Virtual Reality developers covering vertical markets from education, training, medical, engineering, entertainment, military and content creators providing them with fully portable VR solution for on-the-go development and testing. The Sky X9E2 is so powerful it can fully utilize two 330 watt AC adapters.
The EUROCOM Sky X9E2 can support up to 16 GB of video memory via two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics cards giving users unmatched video performance. Utilizing an Intel Z170 Chipset and LGA1151 socket gives the EUROCOM Sky X9E2 the ability to support up to the Intel Core i7 6700k processor managing up to 64 GB DDR4 memory. Four drives are supported for up to 6 TB of storage support with two M.2 SSDs and two HDD/SSD. A 17.3” 120 hz panel tries to keep up with the mind blowing frame rates coming out of the dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics cards.
Fully upgradeable, fully customizable, users can turn the EUROCOM Tornado F5 into the laptop of their dreams by selecting the components they want to fit inside this highly capable, yet very mobile chassis. EUROCOM Tornado F5 is designed to get the job done – take it to your worksite or office, the Tornado F5 is along for the ride of your life.
The EUROCOM Tornado F5 couples NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics, Intel Core i7 6700K processor, 64 GB memory all in a 15.6” chassis for mind blowing performance in a highly mobile chassis. Being fully upgradeable the EUROCOM Tornado F5 can support a variety of MXM 3.0b graphics cards including next generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 1060 graphics, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M, 970M, 965M as well as professional grade NVIDIA Quadro M5000M, M3000M and M1100M graphics.
EUROCOM Tornado F5 Specifications:
• Display: 15.6-inch FHD 1920-by-1080 pixels; LCD; IPS; eDP
• Chipset: High Performance Intel Z170 Express Chipset
• Processor: Socket based; LGA1151; up to 90W TDP; choice of Core i7, i5, i3 up to 6700K.
• VGA Technology: upgradeable MXM 3.0b; NVIDIA GeForce: GTX 980M, 970M or 965M; Quadro: M1100M, M3000M or M5000M; supports next gen Pascal GPUs; discrete GPU only (no Optimus)
• Memory: Four 204-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR4-2400; up to 64GB
• Storage: up to 3 physical drives: 2x M.2 2280 PCIe or SATA SSD and 1x HDD/SSD (9.5mm) SATA3 6Gb/s
• Card Reader: 6-in-1: UHS-II interface; MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
• Keyboard and Touchpad: Anti-ghosting backlit keyboard with separate numeric keypad; TouchPad with multi-gesture and scrolling; W/A/S/D Gaming key
• Ports: 3x USB 3.0; 1x USB 3.1 type C (Thunderbolt 3); 1x DP 1.2; 1x HDMI 1.4; 1x Headphone; 1x Microphone-in; 1x S/PDIF (digital); 1x Line-in; 1x RJ-45 LAN; 1x DC-in
• Audio: High Definition Audio; S/PDIF Digital Output; Built in array microphone; Built in two 2W speakers; Sound Blaster X-FI MB3; External 7.1CH output (headphone, mic, line-in and S/PDIF).
• Display Support: Supports up to 4 active displays including internal LCD; up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz
• Security: Kensington Lock and Embedded TPM 2.0
• Battery: 8cells 83.25Wh Li-Ion; up to 120 minutes
• Weight: 2.92kg / 6.45 lbs w/ battery
• Dimensions: 390x266x39.8mm / 15.6x10.64x1.59-inch
EUROCOM Sky X9E2 Specifications:
• Display: 17.3-inch; FHD (1920x1080) or UltraHD (4K); 120Hz optional
• Chipset: Intel Z170 Express (Skylake)
• Processor: socketed desktop LGA1151 CPU, up to Intel i7-6700K, fully unlocked
• Memory: up to 64GB; DDR4-2133, 2400 or 2666; 4 SODIMM sockets
• VGA Technology: NVIDIA GeForce next gen desktop GTX: single or Dual SLI; two MXM 3.0 slots
• Display Technology: supports 4 external monitors via 2x DP 1.2, 1x HDMI 2.0 and 1x HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2 (via USB 3.1 type C port); Nvidia Surround View
• Storage: up to 6 TB with 4 drives; 2x HDD/SSD (SATA3) + 2x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4/SATA3; RAID 0/1/5/10; supports NVMe SSDs
• Communications: two 1Gb LAN RJ-45 ports Killer E2400 + M.2 WLAN/Bluetooth; Killer DoubleShot X3
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: 10, 8.1 and 7
• Card Reader: 6-in-1 MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDHC/SDXC up to UHS-II
• Keyboard: Illuminated, backlit with customizable 7-colours
• Security: TPM 2.0, Fingerprint and Kensington Lock
• Audio System: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5; external 7.1CH audio output; headphone out, microphone in, S/PDIF and Line-in port; two built-in FORSTER Speakers (2.2W)+ Subwoofer (2.5W)
• Ports: 2x USB 3.1 type C (HDMI 2.0/DP 1.2/Thunderbolt 3); 2x miniDP 1.2; 1x HDMI 2.0; 5x USB 3.0 (1x Powered USB AC/DC); S/PDIF; Headphone; Mic; Line-in; 2x RJ45 (LAN)
• Weight and dimensions: 5.5kg / 12.1lbs; WxDxH 428x308x47.2mm / 17.12x12.32x1.88-inch
Eurocom is a leading developer and innovator of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.