|Jun 27, 2016
EUROCOM Sky X9W Mobile Workstation available with NVIDIA Quadro M5000M, Intel Core i7-6700k, 64 GB memory, 4K display
The fully upgradeable EUROCOM Sky X9W is equipped with the most powerful Intel Processors up to Intel Core i7 6700K accompanied by 64 GB DDR4 memory, 5 TB Solid State storage and professional graphics up to NVIDIA Quadro M5000M powering an exquisite 17.3” 4K Ultra HD display.
The EUROCOM Sky X9W, the world’s best 17.3-inch mobile workstation, enabling audio/video editors, graphic designers, engineers and other high-end power users to create like never before with unmatched portability, blazing power and reliable performance. Eurocom responded by incorporating new features into its flagship mobile workstation, adding a 4K display option, Thunderbolt™ 3 technology and super-fast PCIe Gen 3 X4 storage.
Eurocom developed the Sky X9W to be a mobile supercomputing powerhouse for simulation, ray trace rendering, mobile analytics, CAD, CAE, server operations, software development, GIS on the go and so much more; while being a long term, stable system. Supporting the most powerful mobile professional graphics solutions including the NVIDIA Quadro M5000M, M3000M and M1000M, desktop 6th generation Intel Core i7 processors in the EUROCOM Sky X9W ensures the ability to run the most demanding engineering and design software with ease, while on the go.
EUROCOM Sky X9W Benchmarks – NVIDIA Quadro M5000M & M3000M: http://www.eurocom.com/ec/benchmark(103)ec
The EUROCOM Sky X9W is fully configurable and upgradeable allowing users to choose the perfect blend of performance and price point during purchase and through the systems entire life span.
The EUROCOM Sky X9W M.2 PCIeX4 SSD storage allows workstation users to super-charge productivity and creativity of workflows. The Sky X9W utilizes the new NVMe protocol, designed from the ground up to take advantage of pipeline-rich, random access based storage.
The EUROCOM Sky X9W supports the latest 6th generation Intel Core i7 processors up to 6700K due to the desktop Z170 chipset and LGA 1151 CPU socket. Four SODIMM are supported for up to 64 GB DDR4 memory to pair with a high performance desktop i7 processor.
Professional graphics capability is supported through upgradeable MXM graphics interface up to NVIDIA Quadro M5000M with 8 GB GDDR5 or M3000M with 4 GB GDDR5 or M1000M with 2 GB GDDR5 for the ultimate graphics capability on the go. To display the exquisite graphics supported in the Sky X9W we fitted it with a high pixel density 4K Ultra HD matte IPS display with a whopping 8,294,400 pixels for beautiful visuals.
When working at the 4K resolutions of the Sky X9W, memory and storage performance are key, this is why Eurocom spared no options with 64 GB DDR4 support and super-fast M.2 NVMe SSD availability combined with two more SATA3 HDD or SSD for large capacity drives.
Eurocom recognizes our customers are using Mobile Workstations for mission critical applications and projects that are extremely important, because of this we equipped the Sky X9W with Trusted Platform 2.0 module, Fingerprint and Kensington lock to guard the data that our users value. RAID 1 is offered to protect user’s data by making an exact copy on a secondary hard drive.
EUROCOM Sky X9W Specifications:
• Display: Choice of FHD 1920-by-1080 or Ultra HD 3840-by-2160 pixels; 17.3-inch (43.94mm); LCD Display; eDP
• Chipset: Intel Z170 Express (Skylake)
• Processor: socketed desktop LGA1151 CPU, up to Intel i7-6700K, fully unlocked
• Memory: up to 64GB; DDR4-2133, 2400 or 2666; 4 SODIMM sockets
• VGA Technology: two MXM 3.0 slots; NVIDIA Quadro M5000M, M3000M, M1000M, PhysX;
• Display Technology: supports 4 external monitors via 2x DP 1.2, 1x HDMI 2.0 and 1x HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2 (via USB 3.1 type C port); Nvidia Surround View
• Storage: up to 5TB with 4 drives; 2x HDD/SSD (SATA3) + 2x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4/SATA3; RAID 0/1/5/10; supports NVMe SSDs
• Communications: two 1Gb LAN RJ-45 ports Killer E2400 + M.2 WLAN/Bluetooth; Killer DoubleShot X3
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: 10, 8.1 and 7
• Card Reader: 6-in-1 MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDHC/SDXC up to UHS-II
• Keyboard: Illuminated, backlit with customizable 7-colours
• Security: TPM 2.0, Fingerprint and Kensington Lock
• Audio System: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5; external 7.1CH audio output; headphone out, microphone in, S/PDIF and Line-in port; two built-in FORSTER Speakers (2.2W)+ Subwoofer (2.5W)
• Ports: 1x USB 3.1 type C (HDMI 2.0/DP 1.2/Thunderbolt 3); 2x miniDP 1.2; 1x HDMI 2.0; 5x USB 3.0 (1x Powered USB AC/DC); S/PDIF; Headphone; Mic; Line-in; 2x RJ45 (LAN)
• Weight and dimensions: 4.8kg / 10.56lbs; WxDxH 428x308x45mm / 17.12x12.32x1.8-inch
Eurocom is a leading developer and innovator of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.