|Jan 15, 2015
Eurocom adds HDMI 2.0 to P5 Pro 15.6” high performance, fully upgradeable laptop with Intel Z97 Express Chipset, Intel® Core™ i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series support and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M graph
The EUROCOM P5 Pro, powered by Intel Z97 Express Chipset based Intel® Core™ i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M graphics, has the capability to power four, 4k display panels, with the addition of an optional 15.6” 4k panel and the ability to power three external 4k panels through the HDMI 2 port and two DisplayPort 1.2 ports.
The EUROCOM P5 Pro is able to power four panels at 4k resolution at 60 Hz through its HDMI 2 and 2x Display Ports 1.2 due to its highly capable, high performance graphics architecture through its NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M, 970M, 965M graphics and Intel Core i7 4700 Desktop Processors Series.
“The EUROCOM P5 Pro is the thinnest and lightest laptop we have ever made with the power of a desktop processor. Combined with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M graphics and the ability to power four, 4k 60 HZ panels is unprecedented.” Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
Memory is fully upgradeable and configurable with four SODIMM sockets able to support up to 32 GB of memory.
The P5 and P7 Pro are prewired for 3G/4G module support so users can have a reliable internet connection nearly wherever they go.
The EUROCOM P5 Pro supports a beautiful 15.6-inch 4K 3840-by-2160 display as well as a FHD 1920-by-1080 matte display. The high pixel density of the 4K display with 8,294,400 pixels provides extremely detailed images for true to life content. Eurocom also offers professional colour calibration services to ensure every one of those 8 million pixels are accurate as possible.
Storage comes by way of four drive bays, two M.2. SSD slots and 2 standard drive bays for up to 5 TB of RAIDable storage. PCIe Solid State drives are supported for enhanced storage performance.
The EUROCOM P5 Pro has Intel® Core™ i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series support from an Intel Z97 Express Chipset and LGA 1150 socket. The unlocked Intel Core i7-4790K and K series processors allows for enhanced performance and user control over their high performance system.
The EUROCOM P5 Pro supports NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M (8GB DDR5), GTX 970M (6GB DDR5) and GTX 965M graphics for unbeatable performance and raw power. There is no Optimus support so there is no lag brought on by graphics switching for maximum performance.
A Trusted Platform 2.0 Module is integrated for enhanced security in order to keep your data and information as safe as possible.
EUROCOM P5 Pro Specifications:
• Chipset: Intel Z97 Express Chipset
• Processor: Socket based; LGA1150; 4th and 5th generation; up to 90W
• VGA Technology: Modular; MXM 3.0b; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M, GTX 970M or GTX 965M; Quadro: K5100M, K3100M and K1100M
• Mechanical (Frame): Heavy Duty ABS Plastic
• Cooling: High performance, high quality copper VGA and CPU heatsinks
• Memory: Four 204-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR3L-1600, 1866 or 2133; 1.35V; up to 32GB
• Storage: up to 4 physical drives: 2x M.2 2280 PCIe SSD and 2x HDD/SSD (9.5mm) SATA3 6Gb/s and with Intel Rapid Start Technology; Intel Smart Response Technology and RAID 0/1/5/10
• Card Reader: 6-in-1: MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
• Keyboard and Touchpad: Backlit full size keyboard with numeric pad; TouchPad with multi-gesture and scrolling; W/A/S/D Gaming key
• Ports: 4 x USB 3.0 (1x powered USB port, AC/DC); 1 x eSATA/USB3.0 Combo port; 2 x Display Port 1.2 (up to 3840x2160 @60Hz); 1 x HDMI 2 output (up to 4096x2304 @24Hz); 1 x Headphone; 1 x Microphone-in; 1 x S/PDIF (digital); 1x Line-in; 1 x RJ-45 LAN; 1 x DC-in
• Audio: High Definition Audio; S/PDIF Digital Output; Built in array microphone; Built in two 2W speakers; Sound Blaster X-FI MB3; External 7.1CH output (headphone, mic, line-in and S/PDIF); ANSP 3D Sound Technology (headphone output)
• Display Support: Supports up to 3 active internal and/or external displays
• Security: Kensington Lock and Embedded TPM 2.0
• Battery: 8cells 82Wh Li-Ion; up to 120 minutes
• Weight: 3.4kg / 7.48lbs w/ battery
• Dimensions: 386x262x35mm / 15.4x10.48x1.4-inch
Eurocom is a leading developer and innovator of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. Eurocom has produced many firsts and continues to engineer solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. For more information on Eurocom please visit www.eurocom.com.