|Jun 07, 2012
Eurocom ships 5.7 lbs (2.5 kg), 15.6” notebook with up to 3TB storage: EUROCOM Fox 4.0
Eurocom Corporation (www.eurocom.com), a developer of long lifespan, high performance, fully upgradable Notebooks and Mobile Workstations has launched a small form factor notebook with up to 3 terabytes storage via three 1 terabyte storage drives, 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge Processors, up to 16GB DDR3-1600 RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics with Optimus technology.
EUROCOM Fox 4.0 provides high-calibre performance, powerful graphics capabilities and high performance storage with three physical storage drives RAID 0/1/5 capability. Super powerful Intel Core i7 are supported for high-end computing wherever life takes place.
“The Fox 4.0 is a 15.6” system that is very thin and light, with a very long battery life. It is the perfect system for anyone who leads a fast paced life and needs their notebook to be by their side 24/7” says Mark Bialic, Eurocom president.
The EUROCOM Fox 4.0 has a 15.6” full HD 1920x1080 display. Customers can choose between Matte or Glossy displays.
Driving the system is an Intel Core i7-3820QM processor running at up to 3.7 GHz with 8MB of L3 cache, which delivers exceptional high-def multimedia, multi-tasking and multi-threaded performance. It also supports the newest line of Intel Core i7 processors. These high-performance CPUs allow users to simultaneously run multiple applications at the same time -- all with increased performance. Up to 16GB of superfast DDR3-1600 SODIMM memory is also supported via two channels.
Featuring graphics technology based on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650M GPUs featuring 384 CUDA cores, 1 GB of DDR5 video memory, with the graphics clock running at 850MHz this new graphics powerhouse is the ultimate mobile gaming machine. With Optimus support, the EUROCOM Fox 4.0 can run for 240 minutes on one charge.
“With support for 3TB of storage, 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 processors and NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics with Optimus makes the EUROCOM Fox 4.0 at only 1.6” thick, one of the best combinations of pure computer power and capability, with mobility and long battery life” Mark Bialic.
The EUROCOM Fox 4.0 is built with an ultra heavy duty design for unintentional abuse while on the go. It is a fully upgradeable system with support for the best in mobile technology. The Fox 4.0 can be customized based on processor, memory, storage, display and wireless technology.
The Fox 4.0, which measures 14.96" x 10" x 1.61" and weights just 5.7lbs, also supplies tremendous SATA-3 storage allowing users to save more of their favourite photos, music, games, and more, as well as headroom to install additional office and entertainment applications. Customers may also choose between RAID 0, RAID 1 or RAID 5 for the ultimate transfer rates and application load times or redundancy.
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M Specs:
GPU Engine Specs:
384 CUDA Cores
Up to 27.2Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec)
1 GB DDR5 Memory Interface
128bit Memory Interface Width
Up to 64.0 Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
PCI Express 2.0, PCI Express 3.0Bus Support
Certified for Windows 7
Supported Technologies: DirectX 11, Optimus, PhysX, OpenCL, DirectCompute, 3D Vision, CUDA
3840 x 2160 Maximum Digital Resolution
Up to 2048x1536 Maximum VGA Resolution
3D Vision Ready
EUROCOM Fox 4.0
15.6-inch FHD 1920-by-1080 pixels; Matte or Glossy LED Backlit Display; up to 95% NTSC
• Chipset: Intel Mobile HM67 Express
• Processor: Intel Mobile HM67 Express Chipset; supports 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 Processors
• Graphics: Powered by NVIDIA's Optimus Graphics with ability to switch between dual graphics chipsets; NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1GB DDR5 VRAM
• Memory: up to 16GB; DDR3-1333/1600; SODIMM; 2-sockets; Dual channel
• Storage: up to 3 physical Hard or Solid State drives; up to 3TB; 3rd HDD is via ODD Bay
• Optical Drive: internal DVD Burner; Blu Ray Reader or Blu Ray Burner; exchangable with 3rd HDD or SSD
• Card Reader: internal 9-in-1; MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDXC/MS/MS Pro/MS Duo
• Communication: WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.0 + EDR
• Sound System: THX TruStudio Pro; HD Audio; S/PDIF digital output; Built-in Microphone; Built-in 2 speakers
• Ports: 3x USB 3.0; 1x USB 2.0; eSata; HDMI output; VGA; Headphone; Microphone; S/PDIF output; RJ45 LAN
• Weight and Dimensions: 374(W) x 250(D) x 25-40.2(H)mm / 14.96x10.00x1.00-1.61 inch; 2.6kg / 5.72lbs
• Battery: up to 240 minutes with 62.16WH battery
Eurocom is a leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, high performance mobile workstations and mobile servers since 1989. The company has produced many firsts and continues to engineer VGA solutions that inspire and enable individuals and companies to reach great possibilities. Eurocom has been a leading innovator in the mobile computer industry since 1989. Eurocom is currently the only developer in the world offering a Server on the Go solution with RAID 01/5/10 support and up to 4 hard drives. For more information on Eurocom please visit (www.eurocom.com).