|EUROCOM X7200 Panther 2.0|
|17.3-inch Full HD; 1920-by-1080 pixels; LED Backlit; Matte or Glossy Surface
|Customize||Specifications||Images||Brochure||Benchmarks||Reviews||Price List||Components||User Manual||Drivers||Upgrade||Upgrade Price List|
NVIDIA GTX 460M, 470M, 480M, 485M and AMD HD6970M, HD5870M in Panther 2.0 (x58); Single, SLI/CrossfireX
Jan 28, 2011
|NVIDIA GTX 485M/480M/470M/460M single and SLI configuration; AMD HD6970M/HD5870 single and CrossfireX
- 1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M Fermi; 192 CUDA cores; DX11; PhysX; DVI-DL; MXM 3.0b; TDP: 65W
- 1.5GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M Fermi; 288 CUDA cores; DX11; PhysX; DVI-DL; MXM 3.0b; TDP: 65W-75W
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M Fermi; 352 CUDA cores; 598 Gigaflops; DX11; MXM 3.0b
- 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M Fermi; 384 CUDA cores; 256-bit; 598 Gigaflops; N12E-GTX; DX11; MXM 3.0b; 100W
- 2GB GDDR5; AMD Radeon Mobility HD6970M; 256-bit; 960 Stream Processors; DVI-SL; DX 11; MXM 3.0b; 75W-100W
|3D Mark Vantage
A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. 3DMark Vantage is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX10 performance of your graphics card.
3DMark06 is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX9 performance of your graphics card.
A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests.
3D Mark 11
Designed for testing DirectX 11 hardware running on Windows 7 and Windows Vista the benchmark includes six all new benchmark tests that make extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. After running the tests 3DMark gives your system a score with larger numbers indicating better performance.
Unigine Heaven 2.1
The distinguishing feature of the benchmark is hardware tessellation, a scalable technology aimed for automatic subdivision of polygons into smaller and finer pieces.